I have almost no pictures from when I was younger. No one in the family had a camera and we couldn't have gotten the film developed even if we borrowed one. I was a meat hunter, out of hundreds of deer killed, only 3 were 8 points. I fed three families. When I killed a deer, I processed it and then I could go fishing. I hate cleaning fish now - lol. My papaw would give me the number of .22 shells that equaled the limit on skwrls and I would go see if I could limit out with his H&R single barrel. I think I only did it three times. I did kill 22 legal deer one season but we had 3 months of doe days. I usually killed ten or so. All of them being the first legal deer I could get a good bead on.

I don't know what happened to his .22. I still have his 12 gauge. I only fired it once. He told me to go kill the beaver that had been chewing up his trees and gave me that. I hid under the dock and caught him swimming by. Waited till he got dead in front of me and popped his azz. Papaw came and got that shotgun real quick. I think he forgot it had buckshot in it cause I blew beaver parts all over the underside of the dock. Oops. Mamaw wasn't too happy about that. Kinda wish I had a pic of that.

A person who's happy will make others happy. Anne Frank