I’m very protective of my family and I hesitate posting their pictures but I’ve been here long enough to know the quality of men here so it’s not the usual posters that I worry about, it’s the lurkers. Our son is a man now and we couldn’t be more proud of him. He’s always happy, he’s very sweet and well spoken, he’s confident without a hint of arrogance and he is extremely compassionate and caring. My wife and I have to pinch ourselves sometimes when we wonder how the hell we lucked out with our children and not a day goes by that I don’t thank God for blessing my life with the family I have. When I was young I knew that I wanted to be a husband and father and I dreamt about what that might look like. In all my dreams I never was bold enough to dream for the wife and children I have but I thank God that he bettered my best dreams.

Our son dealt with ADD growing up. It was hard for him to focus and he was easily distracted which made learning difficult and getting in trouble for talking easy. I was in denial for the first several years and wouldn’t allow the teachers to label him as “ADD”, he was never hyperactive so the “H” in ADHD wasn’t applicable. My wife finally sat me down and we had a discussion about his being easily distracted. I have complete respect for my wife and her opinions so if she really thought there was an issue then there was an issue. Long story short we tried everything within reason and found things that worked and things that didn’t. I had told our son early on and reinforced throughout Otis school years that no matter how much trouble he had being able to focus and retain the information there is nothing preventing him from always being polite, kind and respectful and that I while I can sympathize with his learning difficulties I will NEVER tolerate bad behavior. He must’ve taken that to heart because despite the meetings with teachers about his difficulties EVERY one of his teachers always had a “BUT”….he has trouble retaining the information BUT he always has a smile and he’s always so sweet and nice to everyone. I could most certainly work with that….and we did. Our son finished his last 2 years of high school getting straight A’s and being one of the teacher appointed student leaders on the Leadership team. We found that if there was something that he liked and then interested him that he would get so deep into the subject or activity that he was compelled to master it. Several times in his life he got involved in a sport or activity and mastered it to the point of being a “representative” of the sport or a “”sponsored” competitor. We used his love of football to keep him focused and centered. He had solid college offers to play football after high school but told me that it was time for him to get ready for life by learning a trade. He is in an electrical apprenticeship and learning multiple trades working 70-90 hours a week for his long term girlfriend’s family. He loves the “job” and her family loves him.

He has a beautiful future ahead of him and we know that whatever he does he’ll be a success…I burst with pride whenever I think about him….

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc] [Linked Image from i.postimg.cc] [Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~