It's been quite physical in the shop here recently and I achieved soreness in a few muscle groups on a few separate occassions. smile So that's cool. I do unfortunately have to take out the gap section of my big lathe to swing one of the parts; I have no idea what it weighs (125 lbs? ) but it's the last time I'm doing it by hand. Tweaked my back. Gonna put one of those overhead trolleys on an I-beam with an electric hoist. The ibeam will run from the lathe to the big workbench I put chucks (also very heavy) and this gap section thing on..... I gotta be smarter; gotta choose my battles. The gap section especially is an exceedingly awkward lift. Seems like, I can put in the hoist setup either before I hork my back up permanently, or afterwards. smile

Cyn's back and foot both got worse, not better, in the weeks after the wreck, so she's started PT on both. Her foot was braced all weird at impact and "something" happened internally. I seem to have come out fine other than a few days of weird mental stuff that must've gotten dredged up from the other wreck (which I can't remember). But, that passed. I'll take it.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!