I’m having a great time as well...I’m aware that this sub-section has a dedicated crew of men who are serious about maintaining a high level of fitness, sharing their esprit de corps between themselves.

I’m not going to hose this thread for them with nothing but directed attacks on Jeffo, even though he’s deserving of it. The other group of men who participate here, are not.

I respect these other men, not only for their commitment to health, but their dedication to protecting wildlife, games laws, hunting rights, and a persons right to defend themselves by owning and carrying a firearm under the protection of our 2nd Amendment.

I am going to start sharing my workouts as a member, and should I happen to mention that JeffO is a POS, so be it.

For what it’s worth...I actually have “Skin in this game” living most of my life in Oregon. Jeffo and his ilk transformed a once amazing State that offered it’s residents beauty, hunting, fishing, and almost anything an outdoor enthusiast could want; Including being able to own and carry a firearm without the absurdity of laws designed only to disarm the law abiding.

Now that I’ve returned home to the Oregon Coast after a very long 7 weeks living in the city of Liberal nutcases, known as Portland, Oregon...Tomorrow, I will set up my weight room and get back to serious workouts.

Arms and legs Saturday...😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”