Originally Posted by Cascade
Finally the snow has melted enough for me to hop on my road bicycle!

Rode 20 miles on my first ride of the year a couple of days ago, and 32 today! smile Hoping to manage 63 miles on my 63rd birthday in May! smile

I've snowshoe-hiked and lifted all winter, but took six months off the bicycle. Feel surprisingly good on the bike, the 32 miles this morning left me "pleasantly tired." I think that's good. I could have gone 50 or so, but... I think that might have been counter-productive.

Feeling good. I can't run worth a hoot anymore, but I can ride, hike & cross-country ski just fine.

Guy

I got really obsessed my first year-plus of cycling and for a couple months there one fall I was riding 50 miles every other day like clockwork. I came to see it as perhaps not a completely healthy thing to do, plus, my contact points really start to bark at me around 40 miles, also like clockwork, haha... anyway my riding buddy and I have settled on 25-30 miles as pretty much ideal for us. At least around my AO I can put together a pretty fierce 30-miler, tons of big hills, so I get off the bike plenty tired! But I agree, it's a great, invigorating kind of tired

Putting in huge days at the jungle gym. I'm up against a hard deadline- my wife's spring break- so I'm pushing about as hard as I can to finish this run of product. My hands and arms are deeply tired. We are going to go to Utah and camp and screw around.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!