Have been just crushed with work, same stuff I've mentioned... On the positive side I've matched last year's $$ already at the halfway point of this year, and last year was a good year. Still, I'm frankly getting my ass kicked a bit, hands/arms/shoulders especially but standing on concrete every single day is doing my hips/back no favors.

Anyway... not complaining, but also haven't been working out. frown But, got out today for a 6.5 mile hike.

I uploaded a few more pics from Hell's Canyon, as well as looked at the info on my GPS a bit... for reference, in the first two days we covered 18 miles, over 8000 feet total up/down, about 4700' of that was ascending.

I mentioned the Bench Trail aka the High Trail. Be advised there's also a highER trail called the rim trail. Anyway this gives a sense of the bench trail terrain for the first 12-15 miles anyway. Then the geology changes for a while. More cliff-y. Most of the time on the bench trail there are cliffs of some sort above you, sometimes also below you, then there's these massive fingers going out into the canyon, and of course, one is crossing all the side canyons, which can be huge, but doing it high up where they are at least smaller.

[Linked Image]

My ugly mug in that same part of the lower Temperance Creek canyon I posted earlier.

[Linked Image]

Let me see if I've got anything else fit to print.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!