Plucking mud was over my ankles in some areas . Thank God for gaiters.

Im 56 now and my body is pretty beat up multiple operations and metal replacements.

I’ve always incorporated stretching in my work outs my entire life . took a few yoga classes last year with a lady friend and was a bit embarrassing as I always was pretty athletic. The 60 year lady I instructor was giving me good natured schit during the class and was kicking my ass. Lol good to be humiliated at times for motivation.

Kind of an eye opener, anyways I basically do the 30 min routine and throw in a few hip and shoulder mobility exercises., core work. Really helps with mobility, balance ( both of which have greatly declined in my 50’s) and post workout soreness.

Anything to keep me chasing elk , trout , grouse and deer in the mountains.

Easy hour mountain biking today and some goblet squats and swings with kettle bell. Great lung workout with low joint stress.

Tomorrow a day of downhill skiing . 3 years ago my orthopedic surgeon said I would need a cane to walk the rest of my life and have bad limp. Plug him. Guys and gals have overcome much worse than I have.

Originally Posted by stomatador
Originally Posted by ribka
3 Miles. 2000 feet elevation gain with 55 lb pack off trail. A lot of mud and still some snow

Some pull ups and yoga

Killed me.

That's a climb and mud probably made it sporty.

My kid persuaded me to try yoga once, at the end of the class the instructor had us all lay down and close our eyes, then she touched me on the south end of my belly. Afterwards I asked my kid if she got touched and where. Turns out I got the special treatment with her helping me locate one of my chakras.