Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
The FÜCK are you talking about?! I own "several" AR's, one which I built, and I was carrying a Glock 19 with a standard size magazine (it's not a hi-cap, dumbass) when not in the boat today.

Figures a Beav fan would be such a gullible pack-runner. Get your game together before you come at me. Dumbass.

By the way, I build my own rifles, from bare actions, and you want to see just how serious I am about the 2A and guns in general, PM me and let's go shooting. I've got a 6.5 GAP 4S with a Nightforce just barely broken in that's begging to embarrass your ignorant ass. Seriously. Dare ya.

Originally Posted by Beaver10
Loaded up for chest, and legs...Chest...3x10’s at 125lb for warm up. Then 4x8’s with 225lb. Finished with 1x8 @ 235lb only got 6 good ones though...Burnt. Dropped down to 125lb and ran reps until I gassed at x13...All with good form.

Legs...Didn’t hit plates. I pussed and went 30 minutes on the stair climber instead. Quads were on fire at 20 minutes, still finished 30.
3 weeks and I will flip my hunting pack on and hit the hills.

Oregon ocean was calm...No work out to be had out there unless you consider running an outboard trolling motor or steering wheel a work out...Not!

Jeff0, Your liberal ideology is why Oregon is such a fug’d up State.

You’re the epitome of a person who believes owning a few firearms makes you a hunter/sportsman and supporter of 2A seeing nothing wrong with black guns and hi-cap mags going bye-bye because you don’t run them...Love you’re personal judgments impacting others who own and use them regularly.

You’re the guy who tries to sound intelligent at a cocktail party spouting off about safe zones and the need to remove firearms from law abiding citizens.

Would love to run into you at a party and calmly destroy your ideals on gun policies.

Tomorrow, back home to the coast, finally. I’ve got several new builds to test out loads on..300 RUM from Accurate Ordnance. 6.5 CM from GA Precision. 28 Nosler from Alamo Precision Rifles and another GAP build in 7WSM just to start...Been a busy rifle building winter.

😎

Post up your pictures dipschit...Packrunner, Laffin. You know how to run the PM button. We can make arrangements that work for our schedules to get you out to my coastal range and wring out your NF and weaponry at some LR.

PS
My Schit is always together...Especially, regarding my hunting, shooting, and efforts to defeat Oregon anti-gun laws.
3rd week of May looks good....Dare ya back Dick Head. 😎

Oh man do I see budding broship forming? Two Oregon bro's

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.