You’re tiresome, not worth my effort, and full of yourself...Alas, here’s my last attempt, then you can f-uck off.

Aside from all your verbal gymnastics trying to scare up support in your own mind that you truly care about our gun rights near and far...You just can’t get outta the way of yourself, and your inflated self importance...

Think about how you write-talk in posts and threads you’ve started and participate in....Not this BP sub-forum, either. You align and identify with a politics that is about taking away rights and replacing with a “The government will protect and care for you type policies”.

Yeah, I’m SMH at you again because, I know your kind, debated your kind over these issues and I always come down with the same realization...You believe you can control a movement of people with given power to make the right decisions about our freedoms through socialized reforms always aimed at, and under the guise of protecting people. Because, the politicians say they will,,,it will happen, really? It’s absurd!

You and your type all want to point at what you own (firearms) as justification you’re one of us, and should now be trusted with decisions and policies that will impact our abilities, and ownership of what we desire...Hi-Cap, Jeff, was specifically directed at you.

Jeff, you think that you’re above average in intelligence, maybe, in your past collegiate studies....But, definitely not in your political ideals, and alignment with politicians.

Isn’t it much simpler to recognize the political animals at large, knowing both sides of the aisle are just “in it, to win it” and the rest of us will always be their collateral damage, regardless of which side has control?

For me and my like minded. We’ll take the animal that says you’re responsible for yourself, your luxuries, your choices, decisions and your ability to stay free and protected by your own means. Pretty f-ucking simple ain’t it Rock-Star?

Give your money, give your time, but don’t give away a vote for a political side that say’s they want to provide and protect you. It’s absolutely BS.

Even a dipschit like me can see that,,,,why can’t you as a man of learned background? Guess, that makes me a lot smarter than you.

😎

Mirror didn’t get hung today wanting to grab studs on one side, at the very least...Need bigger anchors. Pissed enough about another trip to town for parts that I spent 45 minutes with curls, shoulder presses and reverse triceps lifts. Pulled a neck muscle going to heavy. Moderation Beaver. Legs only tomorrow with a 2 mile hike in the sand with Danner the Dog.

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”