PF can be a real bummer... I would assume an athlete of your caliber (and age, haha) stretches your feet but if not, start. Aggressively... very aggressively. With my bout of PF I had a hard knot towards the rear or the arch. I started by rolling it on our hardwood floor with a tennis ball. I'd hear cracking sounds, see stars, and it hurt but also felt incredible and was an amazing release. I had a ton of "whatever" locked up in that spot. I'd roll it so hard, it'd bruise the bottom of my foot. But it got rid of the knot. The PF was a show-stopper for me and in fact cost me a premium backpacking hunt (Steens) I had a tag for. I still hunted it and eventually killed a young buck but I couldn't go further than 1/2 mile or so from the truck. In my case at least, it wasn't something that could be "walked off", it'd just get worse and worse if I tried.

When I stretch my arches now I reef on them so hard it amazes me they aren't sore as hell, but they accept it. If the PF spot starts to act up- which it did numerous times in Hells Canyon- I find a good log or rock and just stretch it hard. It works...

-----

Rode 56+ miles today! Funny day. We were joined by a buddy who hasn't been riding at all and was way out of shape. We came up with a route and plan where he dropped his car at a spot that would be at about the 30 mile mark, where he was planning on bailing. When we got there we hung out a few minutes then got ready to leave.... which is when he realized he'd left his keys in my buddy Mark's car back at my house when they were shuttling the rigs. D'oh. There was no solution that didn't involve a minimum of 15 miles more for him, and even then, it would be 15 on a really unpleasant and dangerous road for cycling. So we convinced him to just complete the ride with us. He was DYING. His quads were hardly firing. He fell asleep on my deck when we got back here, like snoring asleep. He's gonna be one sore pup tomorrow. Mark and I felt great; the pace was "not fast" since he was along and we avoided most of the big climbs so as to not kill him, so for Mark and I it was pretty easy really.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!