Before going to the gym i talked with a Bud about looking at a shotgun on Saturday. Ya sure he says. Go to gym and get on the treadmill. Need some slow hill work, so set the treadmill on 15 degrees and get a good 30minutes in before going to the Stairmaster. Bud calls back with a killer deal on the same gun used, but pristine. Look it up on the net. Oh yea....Call the number and get a voice mail. Back on the treadmill to jog for a couple minutes and the phone rings and it is him. Can't hear in the gym, so go to the locker room. Spend 15minutes sitting on my ass BS'ing about the shotgun. Turns out we have some common acquaintances and can trust each other and I decide to buy. Have to get an FFL before the store closes, so decide to cut the workout short. Get in 5 sets of deadlifts and 5 Bulgarian splits. Smoking hot gal who is a workout machine decides for some reason she wants to talk with and tease the old guy for 15minutes. My heart rate did get up just a little however. Anyway, that was my wasted workout of the day. Then I comeback and discover all of you have been screwing off also.

I don't feel so bad. Will hit the rower for 30minutes just so a couple of us can say we actually exercised a tad today.

Last edited by battue; 04/04/19.

laissez les bons temps rouler