So, I'm what most people would consider "quasi-honest." And when I read wareagle's rules, I was pretty certain I could game this and get my M&P Flattop into the top 5 if I did enough cherry pickin'. This rifle is bone stock except for a two-stage RRA trigger.

But (kudos to wareagle) that wasn't really possible without blatantly lying. Which my religion does not allow.

Right out of the gate I shot two 10 shot groups on a couple big ass dots I spray painted onto a cardboard box. I was using an ACOG. Average for groups was 2.6. I knew I could do better.

[Linked Image]

After that, I slapped a 3-10X Weaver and PEPR mount on top. Tried again. Wind was awful. Schit averaged 2.4.

[Linked Image][Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

So of course, tried one more time. Calm day. No excuses. 10X magnification.

Averaged 2.3.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Long story short, the 10 shot group (as I have always said) will truly separate the men from the boys. This rifle has shot boat loads of sub-1", three shot groups. The 10 shot group is a KILLAH!

Travis

Last edited by deflave; 06/15/15. Reason: Wrong pic and forgot to mention rifle used.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house