bit of info on the rifle before I crash for the night

Holliger built of course, upper has a 7 twist Krieger SS on it. Has a lot of surface rust on it from a wet run where we didn't get them dry well enough before a 2 day drive home... bore was oiled though, so as I often say, its not the outside but the inside..

Rear sight is hooded, Holliger, 1/4 x1/4 pinned. Hood might have a 052 in it right now I didn't check. Front is milled and 037 wide, IE skinny but has worked for me well. Wife had to have a wider one, 050 IIRC.

My front sight is same aparent width as the aiming black at all ranges.

Floated with RRA tube. Lower is an old colt sporter with block in it, but has Milazzo trigger( how many even know that name) in it thats been really great over the years. Best i've ever felt actually. We are fortunate to have 2.

Chamber is Wylde.

Stock is A2, and might be painted in green mirage paint as we were getting bored with black, black and black.. it was one thing the rules would allow. buddy has one in TX flag colors, I still have white lowers I want a few blue anodized as the wife loves blue and her plastic hardware was blue for a few yeras..

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....