Thanks Barry, I'll check that one out. I actually orderd a Aero Precision to try. I like the Burris PEPR mount, as that's what I use on all of my other rifles. I used to use a Leupold Mark II on my lefty stag and it worked great. The problem I have with the Burris type is the lockdown nuts are on the port side and the dust cover doesn't open all the way. I guess it's not a huge problem, I just don't wan the mount to interfere with function and ejection. The Aero precision gets good reviews, but I'm wondering how strong it is. It's pretty light at 3 oz's. I want durability and strength, not necessarily concerned about super light weight. Honestly, I would have even consider another Leupold (30mm) if they would sell one that is blacked out. The god awful white lettering is Hideous. I know they are proud of their products, but come on we don't want this chit to stand out like a sore thumb. It's tacky, not tactical.... grin

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA