Hey guys, I hope you don't mind me bumping this one up again. I am very intrigued by this thread and the shooters and weapon systems used. I compiled a list of rifles and ammo used for the top 10, just to see what seemed to shoot the best. I know it's not all about the rifle, and there's a lot more that contributes to good accuracy than just the rifle and ammo (shooter's skill comes to mind). I wanted to see a list to kind of compare what shot well or very well. Like someone else said, shoot that stag properly and there will be a few of them in the top 10. Lets see if he was right....:

1. scenarshooter (Mr. Pat Sinclair): .475 MOA. We all know GAP is damn good. Too bad I can't afford one. How about you guys? Optics on this rifle were second to none as well. Damn good shooting Mr. Sinclair:
GA Precision GAP10, 6MM Creedmoor
Barrel: 21" Bartlein 5R 1-7.7"
105gr. Scenar
Scope: 3-12X50 S&B PMII

2. m1919: .682 MOA:
RRA Predator Pursuit upper
SSA-E
Standard A2 stock and grip
16X SS on a SSALT
50gr. A-max

3. tex_n_cal: .783 MOA:
Armalite 20" heavy barrel
16x SS SWFA
77TMK

4. KeneticPerformance: .819 MOA.
Barnes Precision BPM 15
Bushnell Elite Tactical 6-24x50mm G2 in LaRue mount
69gr. Nosler

5. bsa1917hunter: .833 MOA:
Stag 6HL, Black Rain Ordanance BCG, PRS stock, RRA National match 2 stage trigger
Nikon Buckmasters 6-18x40 with Leupold mount
69gr. Sierra BTSP

6. MontanaMan: .867 MOA:
Viltor MUR upper, Aero Lower, WOA 18" barrel gun with a NF SHV 3-10 scope

7. Fiddy: .896 MOA
Stag Varminter (Model 6) with SWFA 16x FF
Black Hills 69gr. MKHP

8. Certifiable: .935 MOA
Stag model 6
SWFA 16x
SWFA SSALT mount
52gr. sierra in PMC brass

9. MontanaMan: 1.004 MOA
Not sure on the set-up due to lost pictures...

10. KineticPerformance: 1.064 MOA
Not sure on set-up, due to lost pictures...

Great shooting guys!!!!!!! Awesome thread!!! I guess certifiable was right: There are 3 stag's in the top 10, a lot of SWFA SS's as well.....

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA