The funny thing is 7yrs ago. I had the range managers job offered to me at the montgomery county shooting complex based on my military exp and dod/ fed courses and quals from the army and contractor with range control on ft campbell. I went out to the interveiw took a tour with honcho,s from twra, the biggest thing they was stuck on was getting regional and nationwide trap and skeet shoots , drawing em away from nashville. I told em in a polite way they dumped too much money into trap and skeet ranges (with no voice command system of all things)and being almost 20 miles from hotels and places to eat and 25 miles off the interstate system. To this day that plan has yet to happen , they do sell hotdogs now and have a indoor latrine complex on the range, but their aint chit going on with that trap and skeet complex, the same 100 yd benches are the ones i talked about 7 yrs, i geuss people dont wonder why their shot groups go low right or left with their elbow out flapping in the air. I declined the job offer.

Last edited by renegade50; 07/21/17.