Originally Posted by Mike70560
Jeff,

As you know, the MR31 will teach you to pay attention to position, trigger control, NPA, sight alignment, all of the other things it takes to make a good shot.

Its 1 3/4” ten ring gets really small on around the 17th shot when you are clean up to that point.

True to our sport, both of those groups were shot with a sling and no rest of any kind.

I am signed up for the two day midrange Regional in Carthage. Should be a lot of fun.

Yes it is a left handed upper and yes the scope is very forward.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Yep, but I learned to get past shot 17. Some [bleep] coach in Carthage of all places cured me of that. Maybe I should thank him, but I was 17 shots in on the full 600 and I had either 1 or 2 in the 10 ring only... he says whatever you do, don't shoot a 9, you are on track of the new record... bang. 9. [bleep]. I think I had a 199-17x or 16X. I hate that idiot to this day. Plus his cheating for us at nationals. But I digress.

Rifle looks good. Doesn't look right to us. But we quit in 2004 IIRC. Scopes just don't look right but sure might be fun.

Shot an 9x on 300 rapid reduced 100 once too... it was so pretty....

Carolyn is not a stud. LMAO.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....