I just barely beat a thunderstorm so my pictures are not ideal but I got the minimum to get this done. I'm going to re-shoot the challenge with irons tomorrow and I'll update the pictures.

1) Picture of rifle and setup (no pic of setup due to race to beat the rain but I shot prone at the firing line off bipod with Red Tac 1/2Pint rear bag):
[Linked Image]

2) Picture of 100 yard range (this picture is old, the berms are now on the left side but I will take a new pic tomorrow when I shoot the iron sight group):
[Linked Image]

3) Picture of target (optics) or targets (irons) with 20 rounds through them. (place calipers or ruler laying over one group for reference): I shot the target on the right first, the target on the left second
[Linked Image]

4) Description of rifle and ammo used.
Rifle: Barnes Precision BPM-15 with new BP 18" mid to replace the 16" I wore out. I took the A2 hider off of it and installed a BE Myers hider I had on my bench. Only other mod from stock is the Geissele SSA trigger.

Optic: Bushnell Elite Tactical 6-24x50mm G2 in LaRue mount that one of my guys bought recently and I have for testing right now

Bipod: Atlas

Ammo: I had 44 rounds of 69gn Nosler CC loaded over 24gn RL15 in Federal brass, lit by CCI BR-4. These were rounds I had left over from the first barrel I had on this gun. Never shot them before today in this barrel. They hit just low and left of where the 77gn bullets it's zeroed for hit. I will use the last 24 to zero the irons on the gun and shoot the iron sight target with a sling.

5) For optics, list your group sizes and the average. For Iron sights, please list the group size and score:

Group 1: .820" or .783 MOA
Group 2: .895 or .854 MOA
Average: .858" or .819 MOA