Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Alright, any of you guys still shooting your AR's or other "black rifles"???? I feel like submitting an entry for my new rifle. Not going to win anything, but that's not the intent of this thread. The way I see it is, if you have them and shoot them and want to let the guys know how a certain model or build performs right out of the box, post up the results. Sometimes I'll ask guys how their certain rifles shoot and lately it seems like the typical answer is well it shoots "sub moa". Well of course, every rifle shoots sub moa, don't you know... At least on the internet it does. Now if it shoots 1/2 moa all day long, I'll gladly point that individual, making such claims, to this thread or the other one we have here. Just makes sense...

Rifle:

S&W performance center M&P 10 6.5 Creedmoor with ambi controls

Upgrades that I installed:
Magpul Gen III PRS stock
Magpul K2+ grip
Radian Raptor charging handle
Armaspec ambi safety
Armaspec mag release button
Burris AR762 4.5-14X42 rifle scope with Burris PEPR mount

[Linked Image]

Looking downrange at target at 100 yards:
[Linked Image]

Target:
[Linked Image]

Target with caliper:
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Rifle shot a .907 moa avg score with some of its first handloads. I'm thinking it's going to be a shooter... Post up your results, we don't care if they are all sub moa. Just honest targets from honest guys... Have a great sunday. I may try a new range out today and see if I can get that score down a bit more....

Nice shooting bud! Have you tried the 123 Sierra match kings? Those are supposed to be the cats ass. I'm leaning towards building a 224 Valkyrie.. was looking at building a Grendel.. reason why I have couple more stripped ar15 lowers that need to built on..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.