Originally Posted by TWR
We are not high power shooters by any stretch of the imagination. Me and my buddy are shooting with WOTG slings, my "rifle" is a 16" chrome lined pencil barrel from Sionics with a Trijicon 1-4 scope shooting M193 from IMI. His rifle is a 16" Faxon pencil barrel, a Leupold 1-4 with a German #1 reticle and LC XM193.

Since we don't have coats, we are using the 30 round mag as a monopod at 200 prone, shoot 5 rounds, mag change, shoot 5 more. Sit up and shoot 5 mag change then 5 more at 200. Then stand up and shoot 5 and 5 at 100 yards. The targets are sort of B8 sized I guess with anything out of the 7 ring a miss.

I think he set a par time of 45 seconds for each stage but I shoot it around 30 seconds no matter how slow I try to go. It's fun and breaks the routine of pistol shooting we've been in.

You should try high power you Guys will really like it. Trust me you don't need jackets just yet. Give it a shot if you like then start picking stuff up.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.