Y'all finally got to me. Not at all what I wanted to do,IE shoot off a bench, but it quit raining long enough, and forecast through the end of May we likely will have rain chances each day. Water on the range so I didn't grab the mat, so I cheated and used my deer rifle light front rest and bag back and shot the dang thing off a bench. I really feel better in the sling prone, but it is what it is.

Of course when I had time to get to the range, the sun was gone behind a cloud, late in the day just now. I boogied in the mule and left at 725 from the house, drove 300 or so yards, stapled 2 targets(yep I found em, finally) up, went back to 110 yard bench, and cheated again, you'll have to throw em out or whatever, but the gun was never fired at 100 before... I took 3 sighter shots, to get more or less to center, then fired 10 rounds. I pretty much suck it seems. No shooting irons in 11 years. Old mixed ammo 75 amax with cracked necks, mixed primers and cheap surplus powder.

First group when I toss out what I know where sighters, and one was a 10, the one in the white you can see, the other two are a low 9 around 7, the white circle has black mark to show it was SS2, and the other a 10 around 10 oclock, it has a black mark on the circle either side of it.

Put the spotting scope down, and fired 10 rounds as fast as I could load and squeeze.

Checked that group, gave the second up and right and again proved I can't shoot much anymore and dumped 10 more down and drove down.

Back at home at 738.

Looks like about 99-5 and 99-3, I didn't dig out my scoring plug, and did a fair CT to CT measurement of both groups. 1.266 and ughh ughh 1.565

I can say this much, my old RX for the eyes isn't right anymore. I needed a bit more light, and of course as I drove down the sun popped out for a few minutes....to get the targets down... to late.

I'll play this again one day, may try to get some of the other ammo I have in cans and shoot some of it.

With cracking necks and such, none of it will be all that great but certainly I should be able to get a pair of groups down around 1 inch or under I'd hope.

Emailed my pics to the wife, she'll get em on photo bucket sometime, I'll post the pics then. I forgot to look at rules but have the gun/bench and target in one, and the targets in the otehrs.

If I can remember not to pull the trigger until the sights are just right and blink off the bad sight pictures and use a scope to check every shot, it should get better.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....