Ya their are yr rd seasons on stuff to hunt, hard to use that as an alibi shooting off a bench. The forrest workers are cool about it when they see me though. Ft campbell has good private wpns range, but i just dont feel good about registering my ar into another fed data base. My hunting rifles are regerstied to hunt on post and i dont even feel comfortable with that at times. Montgomery county shooting complex 100yd range sucks, they have picnic bench setup no back elbow support . The 200 to 400 range has benches you can get into and carpeted elevated prone also. But they wont let ya set a target 100. Both are adjacent to each other divided by a huge berm and you can drive down the 2- 400 to place tgts. The 100 is rso run, the 2- 400 is shooter cold / hot run. Their aint no range fan conflict between the 2, just someones petpeeve when i asked, Gawd...... 9 bucks a day not bad. Cheatham wma tier 1 free if you have hunting license, excellent benches , best time to hit is weekdays to advoid nashville wkend crowd, but dont open till noon. Growing up in maine i never had probs going out shooting. Its just the way things are inthis day and age.