how certain are you that its you since you constantly repeat it? Sooner or later you should shoot all the shots good IMHO.

Now and then flyers can have personaly explanations, just like missed wind reads etc..

The longer this thread goes, it would be fun to see 10-20 shot groups at 300 or 600.

I know I've shot once. Grass is as tall as my shooting bench and life has not allowed me to shoot again, though I walk by my spotter, targets and knoblochs every few days getting on the mule to go do some task here that has to be done.

Finally got the tractor all parts together and running late last night.
Had other committments this morning, now I"m about to put the body on it to go disc and then finally the shredder. Maybe I can play again.

Texncal

Don't be afraid of heat and barrels. On good AR barrels that were cut, we still got 4-5000 rounds of top line match accuracy, and up to 10K plus of MOA accuracy, even though our game FORCED us to shoot 10 quickly in less than 40 seconds basically.
At least shooting lots of rounds in the heat doesn't scare me like it used to....

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....