Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter

Beautiful rifle man. You left out the target pics though. I know I remember seeing the specs of the rifle before because I really like this one. Been searching for one similar and finally found one. Your's looks to be mostly Aero Precision with a magpul PRS. What kind of trigger does it have??

Thank you sir. It is indeed an aero lower with mostly LMT lower parts kit, a strike industries extended Mag catch, JMT single stage trigger.
Uppers is also Aero with 15" Rainier Arms Forcerail, Strike Industries charging handle, Fathom Arms nitride bcg, ADM 20 moa mount and a leupold MK6 3-18.

You asked about the trigger specifically. It is made by John Madison Tactical out of WA. It is a drop in single stage cassette trigger that included Allen screws to eliminate cassette wobble and antiroll trigger pins for $100. Mine was bought on a whim and breaks at 3lb even with barely any creep. I'm probably the only guy who doesn't really like 2 stage triggers except on fighting rifles.

Here is an idea of what it groups like. 10 rds at 150yds prone off a bipod and my coat rolled up under the buttstock. That's a 1" sticker for reference.
[Linked Image]