This thread is still going and since I got my elk cut up and in the freezer, I had to go out and shoot a little today. Well, I only fired 20 rounds through my new barrel today. I shot a lot more out of my new Winchester model 52, but that's for another thread....

Todays results:

Rifle:
Rogue Defense made in Milwaukee Oregon, with some mods I added like the PRS and K2+ and 20" Windham Weaponry stainless match (varmint exterminator) 1 in 8 twist barrel:
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Scope: Burris MSR 4.5-14x42 that I'm going to switch out with a better Burris AR556 4.5-14x42 here pretty damn quick. The rifle has proven to me its going to be a shooter.. So it deserves a better scope..

Range and target at 100 yards. Cant see it because of the sun. Trust me, it's in the direction the rifle is pointed. Not the targets on the left some yahoo's were shooting:

Target pics with details:

Caliper over one group for reference:

Calculated moa:

Score: .957 MOA AVG..

Post those targets up guys, if you are doing any shooting. Good luck on your hunting, if you are doing that as well!!!! Get your critter and then get back to shooting... grin

Oh, by the way MM hit the nail on the head. This is a slow load. I checked them with the chrono the other day and they are running 2,505 fps on average. I will bump it up a bit for sure. We'll see if I can find another good accuracy node on the way up!!

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA