Thanks for that info MM. I did try bumping up the charge wt. on the Noveske using the 73gr. Hornady ELD match and also the 69gr. sierra. I noticed groups got bigger by doing so. My stag loved them, but the Noveske, not so much..... Dang Noveske anyway...When the 3 shot groups opened up to 1", I knew it was getting further away from the node. The picture sucks, but the 4th. charge wt. I tried was at 22.5 and it was shooting somewhere around 1/2" 3 shot groups and 3/4" (actual .710") 5 shot groups and .973" 10 shot group. The picture sucks balls, but that's what they were.... The Noveske really flung the 73gr. wide as the powder charge went above 23gr..... about 1 1/4" 3 shot groups... Those loads sucked so bad I burned them up in my Rogue defense.... Tried pulling those ELD match bullets, but they are soft sob's. Not worth it, so just burned them up on paper.... Sorry, no pics of those chitty groups either... grin... I'm loving that powder though. Glad you talked me into trying it. Works like a dream in my RCBS uni-flo powder measure...

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA