Just today I saw mention of a member here say they have 3 AR15's that shoot 55gr ammo sub moa, but I don't remember him posting targets in this thread. If this was a call out thread like ARFCOM has, I'd be all over that like you know what. If you guys have them, post them. Don't be shy. Here's how you do it:

Rifle:
Gen 1 Noveske medium weight 20" varmint barrel, Ultradyne back up iron sights. You guys have seen this rifle before. I'm going to keep trying until I finally shoot moa with irons:
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Target downrange at 100 yards from the bench:

Target shot today. Sorry its so blurry. Crappy cell phone pic:

Calipers over one group:

Here's a better pic of the 1.050" group that scores 100-7x:
Iron sight score 1.085 MOA average with a high score of 100-7x...

I'm Knocking on MOA's door with this rifle and load. I switched to R-P brass and brought my group size down a bit. With a little more time behind the trigger, I'm thinking I'll be shooting right at MOA with this rifle... Keep in mind, I'm shooting weak hand (right hand).

The Northtech Defense in the above picture is ready to kick some azz this saturday at a local AR shoot my club is putting on.. I'll be using some different ammo, that the rifle likes better, but as it is, it averages right at 100-9x... Not perfect, but honest groupings and scores:

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA