Nice rifle. Good luck in the black rifle challenge wareagle. Good to see this one open back up. I primed 300 308 cases the other day. Getting ready to start shooting my ar10 more this summer. Gave up on buying an original Armalite handguard (didn't want to wait another 2-5 months) and bought a 15" UTG. It's pretty comfortable and cuts down on weight vs the original.
[Linked Image]

The other day, I was messing with some loads. This is not a submission, but it shows how it shoots 3 different loads. Average 1.6 moa:
[Linked Image]

I was just messing around and ran low on ammo, but this is what I had left and wanted to throw out some 10 shot groups. Next time out will be better, I hope!!!!! blush.. I've also changed out the trigger. Wanted something a little lighter, so I bought a RRA varmint match for $79.99 and polished it out a bit. It always seems like the first stage is gritty, but after you polish it a bit, it become so much nicer...

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA