Well, a high power shoot is taking place on Saturday. I received my 1-4 swfa scope in the mail yesterday. So yarded off the10x swfa and put the 1-4 on to make it service rifle compliant. had it zeroed in 3 shots. I was tryig two different primers CCI-BR and FED205M-AR primers. My intentions were to shoot 5 shot groups and I did with the first 20 bullets the first 10 were loaded with Nosler RDF mmm the reuslts were not that great. Next 10 were Hornady BTHP without the Cannelure one group did fine with FED205 the second 5 shot group with CCi-BR was not so hot. At this point wasnt feeling all warm and fuzzy then I tried this load 75gr Hornady BTHP with Cannelure these are two 5 shot groups the first group is with FED205 then I made an adjsutment with the scope and thats why the second group shifted to the right.
[Linked Image]
So my last 10 I had loaded were the 77gr Sierra otm remember 5 loaded with FED205 and CCI-BR
[Linked Image]
Here is a picture of the rifle
[Linked Image]
and picture of the range
[Linked Image]

Last edited by 79S; 06/25/19.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.