thanks, I was about to throw the new Noveske barrel in the trash. It had about 20 round through it before I shot it the challenge first time. Before I tried the challenge again, I cleaned it good with Butch's bore shine, added a new lower I had built up with an H1 buffer/SSA-E (may need and H2 looking at ejection) and changed from a VX-6 1-6 in an Aero precision Ultralight mount to a known Kahles 3.5-10x50 in an LT-104.

The VX-6 in the Aeromount was put on a SR-762 (had the Kahles on it) that usually makes 1 MOA with 5 shots of 150 grain WW powerpoints and it proceeded to shoot a 3 MOA for 10 shots yesterday.

Could have been something with the new barrel, more possible the Aero precision mount or VX-6, I am going to buy a new LT-104 for the VX-6. As I reverse dialed the settings when I swapped scopes and zeroed the Kahles with XM193 on the Noveske upper and the first 308 bullet was only 3 inches off, scope is probably OK if it dials right I guess??? The older I get the less I understand...