As I said the other day, I am going to post these results. No matter how bad they are. This was shot with my new AR10T and thrown together handload, consisting of new WW brass, old 165gr. Hornady btsp interlocks, 43gr. RL15, CCI200 primers and a book suggested OAL. Usually not the way I roll, but it is what it is. I will eventually get some better matchgrade or more aerodynamic (at least) pills for shooting groups and re-submitting results. I was just tickled pink that the rifle shot this well with these non worked up loads. This was its first outing and I was more concerned with function, next we'll work on an accurate load. I have some Lapua brass lined up and ready to go for that venture... As for now, here are the results from the other day. Oh by the way, I had to let the target dry out first before I could write on it for the info. Here's info on the gun:

Armalite AR10T
PRS stock
Magpul K2+ grip
ambidextrous safety
Armaspec enhanced magazine release button
Armaspec enhanced trigger guard
20" stainless target barrel with target crown
adjustable bi-pod
Armalite National Match trigger
Scope was a Burris AR556, that I stole off of my Noveske AR15
Burris P.E.P.R mount

Will have a BAD lever on it later today.
Ordered and will install ambi charging handle made by Griffin Armament (SNACH)

Rifle:
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Dried out target. Sorry it is torn up, the paper was wet and the backer board I used was garbage.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Shooting distance was 100 yards. Used bi-pod and rear bag.
[Linked Image]

When the weather is good, get out and shoot!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA