Alright, loaded up some rounds last night. Here's what they consisted of:

69gr. sierra match
25gr. RL15
New R-P Brass that I had already primed with CCI 400's
OAL: 2.260"

As much as I know about the rifle is this:

Rogue Defense built in house at Curts shooters supply in Milwaukie Oregon
18" 1 in 7 twist barrel, rifle length gas system. Seems to be a medium wt. barrel. I don't know for sure. Chrome lined according to original owner
200 rounds down the barrel when I bought it, Zeiss Terra 3-9x42mm mounted in a Burris P.E.P.R . Magpul ACS butt stock, Not sure on the handguard, something lightweight and key mod (as you can see), but very comfortable.
Ambi safety that I installed, polished sear a bit on the BCM trigger, while I had it out. Seems like a pretty good trigger for a cheap one... I still need to get used to it though. Keep in mind, I have not really worked up a load for this rifle, however I did try 24gr, 24.3gr. 24.7gr. and 25gr. of RL15 with these bullets and the 25gr. charge shot the best 3 shot group, so I went with it for the 2 10 shot groups. I also need to get a better sandbag set-up, more suitable for an AR. Keep in mind, this is my first AR!!! I'm pretty damn happy with it thus far. No problems on the range out of 40 or so rounds I fired off today. Seems like she wants to shoot. The weirdest thing I noticed was I shot a better group (the one on the right) while aiming at the center of the square and just firing them off, unlike the first 10 shot group where I tried to shoot a round a minute at a nice easy pace. I tried to wait the wind out too, but that was hopeless. It was blowing and gusting upwards of 25 mph today. When it starts rocking my target stand back and forth it is just too windy to shoot IMHO... Here's some pics from the day:

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Not impressive shooting by any means, but the rifle is fully capable. I feel like the weak link in the whole mix is ME. I couldn't be more happy with the rifle though. I'll work up some good loads with once fired brass and try a few other different types of bullets and then maybe try this again. However, a less windy day and the right bags, may just do the trick. Would you guys suggest maybe bumping up the charge wt. a little bit more?? The groups shrank as I neared the top end...

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA