Originally Posted by Tyrone
I hate to tell you this, but I don't think your rifle is going to fly at a lot of places. I've seen NRA HP rule 3.1(c) interpreted to only allow quadrail handguards or handguards that comply with CMP rule 4.1.1(e).

Oh it’s legal might want to look those rules over again..

https://thecmp.org/wp-content/uploads/Rulebook.pdf

e) Handguard. The receiver and handguard must be machined as separate parts. Standard M16-type service handguards (which may conceal a float tube) may be used or military design or aftermarket free floating rail systems may be used, provided they meet the following criteria. The rail may be of one or multiple piece design and be attached to the receiver by means of the rail itself or with a standard or special barrel nut. The rail must have a continuous Picatinny rail section on the 12 o’clock position that does not exceed the height of the receiver. The rail must have Picatinny rail sections at the 3, 6 and 9 o’clock positions for a minimum of half the length of the handguard. Key-Mod, M-Lok or similar mounting systems are permitted. Handguards may be of any length and the front sling swivel may be attached to the hand guard, but any front sling swivel location must be fixed 13 in. (+/- 0.5 in.) from the forward edge of the magazine well on M16 configured rifles or 8.0 in. (+/- 0.5 in.) on M4 configured rifles.

Last edited by 79S; 06/26/19.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.