No more players in this game? I seem to remember someone saying just about any good ar can be made to shoot moa or better at 100. Good thread, participate if you can... one thing i can say, is these 2 10 shot groups side by side trumps even the 5 5 shot groups that arfcom and snipers hide puts on in their moa all day long challenge. Keeping 5 shots inside of moa is ridiculously easy, even with a smoking hot barrel. Im like TWR when i shoot my ar's. Just send one right after the other. 10 shots generally taking less than a minute to shoot. The other day i was shooting my northtech next to a fugger with a338 lapua. He was all over the target. I sent those bullets as fast as i could get back on target and damn near kept them all in the orange. I yelled out to my friend Troy, "damned, i got two out of the orange that time". The young guy with the big 338, grabbed his chit and left grin

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA