Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Yeah, I think the Valkyrie is a nice round, but there have been some issues with various versions of the chamber reamer & there's been a lot of hit & miss, accuracy wise.

Some have it figured out now, some not so much................I don't know where Wyndham falls in that spectrum, but their kit price is very attractive.

Like I said, I really don't need to start up with another new cartridge................but it's a pretty impressive performing round.

Here's a few comments & reports from Frank (Lowlight), who runs Sniper's Hide, recently.

224 Valkyrie Report

MM

Yeah, you and me both. I could get by with just running a 223/556 in the AR platform, but I had to add a 308, 6.5 creed and 6WOA to the stable... Maybe I was just getting bored with the 223?? I believe some people here have had good luck with the valkyrie. Interested to hear what Frank from Snipers Hide has to say about it... Speaking of that place, they used to have a moa all day long challenge there as well as arfcom. I always think 5 5 shot groups are so much simpler to shoot than 2 10 shot groups. Obviously to be in the top 10, in this challenge here, its a great honor... Like rost said one time, if it was easy, everyone would be doing it... It's a good reason to keep shooting though. Hone in those skills....

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA