Alright, you guys warned me these things would start multiplying like jackrabbits!!!!!!!! I haven't even had a chance to put my first AR in the safe with my bolt guns and now I have a SECOND AR. sick... I'm wanting to shoot this event with both rifles today, but my new rifle has a funky target style grip on it. I plan on using front and rear bags and not the grip as a rest, or is a rear rest or palm grip allowed. I went back to page 1 trying to read all the rules. My new rifle is a left hand Stag 6HL upper in a Bushmaster lower. I'm hoping it shoots as well as it looks!!! It kind of fell into my lap and figured I should buy it since I shoot lefty. Pretty damn good deal too. Bore looks sweet and trigger is pretty smooth. I'm still loving my first AR though, as that set-up with the ACS stock is exactly what I have been looking for. I'll be heading to the range here shortly. I will post pics of how my new loads work out too. I also bought some TAC-X made by PMC with 77gr. sierra matchkings yesterday too, that I want to try out. Having a hell of a time typing though, smashed my trigger finger between the case mouth and press lastnight around 10:00 pm when I got in a hurry cry

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA