Originally Posted by Mike70560
John Whidden has won a couple of long range championships and his products are held in high regard.

I learned long ago you cannot buy points in high power however it is nice to eliminate as many variables as possible.

Loaded 602 rounds yesterday on a Redding turret press including all the brass prep and weighed powder all my 300 and 600 yard ammo. It was a loooong day.

Ready for Atterbury and Perry.

Those that say you can't buy points lie. IE I wobble enough... I can make better ammo that helps me quicker than I can make myself wobble less... I guarantee .5 moa ammo gives you a better score than 2 moa ammo does. Even 1 moa.

Plus as you note, no need to wonder the fault of the shto... it was you at this point.

I always put the most work into 300 yard ammo. You loose the most the fastest there. At 600 you only loose it one shot at a time. At 300 you loose or gain 10 at a time and its much less forgiving than 200

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....