Nez first test is a bolt action that has an AR barrel extension in it. His first go is to run a normal AR barrel setup, and shoot it.

Then go to all the extra trouble to really work a BR type setup to the most precise everything involved and shoot that.

Then take both barrels and put them on the same AR lower adn see what, if anything changes.

Unfortunately he is 2 hours from me, and I won't be there for most any of this, but if you want some pictures whenver I get time to barrel soemthing, will do that.

I know we indicated the bore, to within half of 1/1000th inch before we cut it and crowned it for my BILs rifle that was giving him fits, bolt gun though, not AR. Be interesting to see if it changes anything.

I did find by running in ground pins to find diameter that the first 1.5 inches or so of the barrel was oversize, cleaning rod issues with the previous owner? We clipped that section right off really quickly.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....