Free. LMAO. I used to toss or trade in FC brass. Though with Varget loads in the day I found whatever load I was using in LC if I backed off 1.5 grains I could use FC for a couple firings.

Mostly I have a fair bit of LC and I"ve never really used anything else other than RP nickel once for an ID issue on the firing line IIRC. Separate my wife 600 yard brass from mine. You can even anneal it though it starts to look ugly. But I've never worried much about looks. LOL.

I have maybe 10K pieces of PMC and they came with horribly off center flash holes which lead to a serious test phase which told me off center flash holes make zip difference for most uses... have shot a couple of my highest ever 300 rapids at Perry with PMC brass too...

There can be weird lots of LC like anything else, I used to be in the loop and we quickly knew as new year dates came out if it was heavy or light or such... I've no clue these days.

Bolt guns, another topic but I'm almost down to Lapua only with them.

Now off to try to track down some 458 Win mag brass, I keep forgetting I need more of that...

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....