Once again if you are happy, keep on keeping on.

This thread is about accuracy, some of that has to do with getting the best you can and as fast as you can push it due to wind.

This has nothing to do with what you use in combat or what works there really. That would bring up a total different set of "rules" to me, and thats not whats going on here.

I simply made some comments that according to many and myself included, FC brass ain't worth glancing at, and that slow speeds won't win matches.

I'm going to continue to attempt to steer folks away from FC brass in 223. Its going to bite them at some point generally spekaing. When there is plenty of other brass out there, why suffer? I can make about anything work, almost including some FC 223 brass, but its not worth the headaches...
FWIW I use FC in a lot of other calibers at times, including our match M1As in 308.....

The play around comment was I was shooting to win, it had NOTHING to do with what you are shooting in competitions.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....