Here are a couple of groups.

The first picture was from a 300 yard target shot at a NRA high power match. The pasted hole is from a sighter. The 10 ring is 7" in diameter, so the group is less than 2 MOA. The ten shots were fired in less than 70 seconds from a magazine with two rounds and a second one with eight rounds. This was shot at the Palo Alto range in Donaldsonville.

The second picture is similar but from a CMP leg match at Bayou Rifles near Houston. There are no sighters in these matches. Wind was right to left and I put a little too much on the scope. 9 out of ten were definitely under 2 MOA with the 10 round pushing it a little over 2 MOA. This group was fired similar to the first one except you start standing in this match and go in to position and fire two and eight, all in 70 seconds. It is hard to get pictures of targets during the matches, this one I shot on the second relay and went to the pits immediately after to pull targets. I have shot better groups just do not have pictures.

The third picture is of my gear. It was taken on a different range. I shoot a WOA upper with a Shilen 1-8 barrel, 4.5 power Night Force, Geiselle trigger, handguard, and scope mount. The lower is an Aero Precision that I assembled. I also built the range cart myself. It is similar to the one Creedmoor sells. The above targets were shot using a leather sling, in a prone position.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]