It's possible that it may get better as I continue to shoot it but I started out with 80 rounds of FGMM then I cleaned all the carbon and most of the copper out and shot a modified Final Finish regimen like I do with all factory barrels. I'm not sure how much good it did on this nitrided barrel. After that I attempted a load workup with Hornady 178gn OTM before moving on to the Bergers. Right now I'm at 222 rounds. I have 28 rounds to collect drop data with before the match next weekend and it'll be an 80 to 100 round match but he has not released the COF. I guess the next time I shoot this we'll see if a little more shooting caused it to improve.

I personally think group one was position change because I maintained it after I pushed the first shot out and the next 4 were right with it. I realigned after I did my reload and POI dropped back to POA. The single round out could be me or the brass. I could feel inconsistent neck tension when seating. The 100 I loaded for the match are on once fired brass and I have 1000 more pieces of once fired that is annealed and prepped so I may shoot this again with those also to see if there is a difference.