No new shooters to this game huh? Well, I learned a few things today while shooting my Noveske...

1. I don't want to sell it anymore.
2. Tyrone was right: Its going to be hard to beat those 69gr sierra matchkings.
3. CCI 400's seem to work just fine in my oldest load. I think I actually started out with CCI400's, and that load still shoots great. I'm still wondering what the fu ck I did with 5000 BR4's in the past year???
4. I wanted to shoot at least a 1.2 moa with an average score of 100-8x. One of the goals I told rost I had... Worked out today.
5. I thought about buying a Colt sporter target rifle today, until after i shot this rifle again. Then changed mind...

Conditions were good today. Weather report said 5% chance of rain at noon and then 0% by 2:00 and 6 MPH winds. When I got to the range, I think it sprinkled on me once, then it was good until I left. Actually a perfect day for shooting..

Rifle used for Iron sight entry:
Gen 1 Noveske medium varmint contour 20" 1 in 8 twist barrel, SSAE trigger, NSR rail, Ultradyne BUIS, Armaspec ambi controls, bad lever, Noveske badged raptor charging handle, Navy Sea Bee motto on dust cover "We build We fight!!!", PRS stock, Magpul K2+ grip, Harris 6-9" swivel bipod with rear sand bag:
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Target downrange at 100 yards, as per usual and per rules:

Official target with 2 10 shot groups side by side, with shooters name on it for identification:

Caliper laid on top of 1 group, as per rules:

Also, since this is an iron sight entry, it comes with the sighter targets and official score of 100-8x average:

Each target individually:

Total score: 100-8x and 1.167 MOA AVG.

Get out and shoot. These targets are always fun...

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA