Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Was at the range today to work out some gas settings & buffers with a couple of new guns & another rifle, so I shot all 3 for groups.

All guns got the same load: 23.5 gr of AR-Comp under 75 gr Hornady OTM's, LC-16 Brass, BR4 primers.

I'll list the pics & guns in 3 separate posts as I'm not sure how many pics a single post can contain.

The guns are a KAC 18" barrel rifle, 2nd gun is a built rifle with with Viltor MUR upper, 18" WOA barrel, Areo lower; 3rd gun is a newly built gun with an American Defense upper, a Rise Armament 16" barrel with a SIG lower off an older SIG 400.

MM

The Range
[Linked Image]

The 1st Gun: KAC 18" barrel with SS 16x scope
[Linked Image]

Targets
[Linked Image]

Awesome MM. I have a question: Which ones did you play around with buffers on???? I'm thinking my rifle set-up almost like this one needs a heavier buffer. I'm running a rifle length gas system, 18" barrel (1 in 7 twist), carbine (ACS) stock. My rifle seems to be working harder than it needs to be/maybe overgassed. I bought a Spikes ST-T2 buffer to throw in it to calm it down a bit. I'm hoping it settles down and still functions 100%... Good shooting too buddy...

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA