Thanks MontanaMan. I appreciate that. I will keep a look out for that powder because it's getting harder than hell to find AR Comp now!!!!!! That's the reason I was at the gunshops looking around last weekend when I ran across this rifle. I had to think about it for almost a week before I bought it too. The burris scope is the same type I use on my Noveske rifle. It is an AR 5.56 scope. It seems to hold zero pretty good. I haven't really tested it past 100 yards though, so don't know how well it's really going to track. The elevation turret is set-up like a Leupold CDS and also comes with a coupon for a free dial. I've always liked Burris scopes, so I bought 2 at a time, since the price was decent. Glass seems to be pretty good too. I just got back from the range about an hour ago and the rifle is a shooter. I practiced some positional shooting with it as well. Basically the Carl Ross postal match and scored 18 out of 20... It was windy off and on, but not as bad as yesterday. I'd like to do what rost suggested earlier and work on some loads for this rifle and wring it out. However, it looks like a slightly sub moa (10 shot group) shooter to me...:

Entry for my new rifle:

Spikes tactical Spider lower
Northtech Defense Tactical upper with titanium forward assist
PRS stock
RRA 2 stage varmint match trigger
Spikes tactical ST-2 buffer
Noveske 16.7 NSR
Magpul k2+ grip
Burris P.E.P.R mount with Burris AR 5.56 4.5-14x42 scope

Load:
22.5gr. (group on left) and 23gr. (group on right) : Shot for comparison
BR4 primed FC brass
2.255" OAL
69gr. Sierra matchking BTSP

10 shot groups, shot at 100 yards off sand bags, as per rules:

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA