Nice job on the 198!

MM I'd appreciate the data whenever, even if in a PM only. On the barnes. Going to try to do a lot of loading when I'm in TX so I have a built up stock again of some things that I was just loading as I had time/needed. Wife is low on 10mm and 45 too... I could get lucky and load her about 10K rounds in combo by the time I head back up.

Watch those WSR primers.... those and federals have always been a no no in a floating firing pin gun to me. Had a couple of slam fires with federal. The WSRs since White Oak said no, after they changed to brass color, I trust John totally..

I forgot all about benchmark too... about the time we quit shooting mostly, it was supposed to be like varget but easier to measure.

A variance of .2/.25 gain isn't a thing to me. Again go measure known factory quality ammo it will surprise you at times.

That said if you have something working for you other there are no flies on that as long as you are happy.

I used to be so happy that folks shot the 80 smk at the time, when I shot the 80 jlk... LOL

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....