Originally Posted by gunner500
Got the Black Rifle Challenge pics sent to BSA, he's going on a quick morning hunt, then too the range, maybe he can post em this evening, my range pic didn't go through, but have the other two, hope it's enough.

Just got home. Here are Gunner's pictures of his REPR 308w and his target pics. Looks like he still needs a caliper next to the holes in the target to confirm group size, but it looks legit to me:

Rifle: 16" barreled LWRC REPR 7.62X51 short stroke gas piston operating system with 2.5-10x24 Nightforce optic. I wish I knew all the specifics, but Gunner didn't fill me in exactly. Maybe he will chime in. Load data on target picture:
[Linked Image]

Target pic, shot at 100 yards:
[Linked Image]

Avg. of the 2 10 shot groups using nightforce optic= 1.624" or 1.551 MOA

Good shooting with that piston gun Gunner.. Looks like he has 1 10 shot group he shot with irons, but only 1 group, not 2, so I'm assuming that one doesn't count.. Gunner, if you want, you can list the specific details of your set-up. Thanks..

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA