Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
No more players in this game? I seem to remember someone saying just about any good ar can be made to shoot moa or better at 100. Good thread, participate if you can... one thing i can say, is these 2 10 shot groups side by side trumps even the 5 5 shot groups that arfcom and snipers hide puts on in their moa all day long challenge. Keeping 5 shots inside of moa is ridiculously easy, even with a smoking hot barrel. Im like TWR when i shoot my ar's. Just send one right after the other. 10 shots generally taking less than a minute to shoot. The other day i was shooting my northtech next to a fugger with a338 lapua. He was all over the target. I sent those bullets as fast as i could get back on target and damn near kept them all in the orange. I yelled out to my friend Troy, "damned, i got two out of the orange that time". The young guy with the big 338, grabbed his chit and left grin

Nope it's official you are one bad ass, the glory is all yours, gloat strut around like ph ucking rooster you won, you showed us.. . take your target to the governor of Oregon she has your prize for you lol.... I shot a couple 10 round groups today with my AR while I was messing around with my M1 Garand.. far as group they were 1.2 something. I keep getting a flyer, but I'm using lc brass. Besides at this point we are just waiting for the 1,000 yard range to open, should be any day now. we are going to stretch the legs on these 5.56 shooting 77grainers.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.