Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Did you buy just the WW barrel or did you buy the upper kit?

Don't know anyone else that has used their barrel so I don't know anything about them really but they have an attractive package price on a 224 Valkyrie package right now too..................I've thought about getting a 224 V just to play around, but I need another new cartridge to tool up for & load for like I need a hole in the head..................too much stuff sitting idle lately as it is & sitting on lots of empty brass.

Is that a WW barrel on the Northtech upper or is it a Northech barrel...........wasn't sure from your write up?

MM

Sorry about that. My Northtech Defense upper has a ww varmint exterminator barrel on it and it shoots very well. That is the reason i decided to roll the dice and buy another barrel. When I bought the Northtech, it was already set up with that barrel. I dont think it has many rounds down it, but it has been one of my most consistent shooters. Id buy another. A valkyrie would be cool and probably damn accurate. Oh, on the new barrel, i installed it on my Rogue Defense upper. Its a cheap upper, but shoots pretty good.

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA