Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Originally Posted by TWR
LC brass has been produced by Federal but it is not Federal brass.

Of course when you start losing primers on milder loads with Federal brass, then you'll figure it out...

Ive had that problem with FC 308w and 300wsm, but never 223 rem brass. I have some that have 10 firings on it. Thats not a lot for 223 brass, but like i said, its free (range pick up). I just prepped another 1000 pieces i picked up last month and the primer pockets are nice and tight. Ill keep running it, as ive had no issues with it.

Interesting we've run FC 308 a LOT of firings in bolt guns. But to be fair it was GMM brass from the late 80s if that makes a matter...

But I've seen way to many loose pockets on FC 223 brass. In fact picking up GMM once fired off the line you usually found a few missing primers already.

I'm amazed at how many don't know the LC story that its all LC brass to LC specs regardless of who gets the contract. It would HAVE to be since its made to LC spec nothing else.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....